CE #1.2

1.) There are 13 members
2.) Osaka, Nagoya, Tokyo and Seoul
3.) 11 years
4.) 10.46 yards per play
5.) 27

Long Response 
1.) since we live in the suburbs of Austin, we do not see any homeless people in the area. I do know that the homeless population is increasing downtown but I have not been able to really sea it, only on the news.
2.) In my opinion I do not think that we should have stricter rules on the homeless camping in parks. At the end of the day we are all human and should be helping each other. Instead of a conversation like this one where they are talking against people, they should have a conversation on how to actually help people.
3.) I do nor think there really is one answer. Who are w to decide where they are going to be and how they should live. We should have a conversation with them and no just decide where someone is going to go without them even there to help them make the decision.
4.) For one I think we should be serving each other and it's not all up to the city since we are the people who make up the city, including the homeless population. I believe that parks are a public space but its hard since the homeless are people all and need the basic sources including a shelter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shutter speed, aperture, ISO

Magazines Part II

Feature story brainstorm